Welcome to the Castle Caereinion Community website, a place for the Castle community to view local news and information and for visitors to explore our friendly village.
Nestled in the hills of Mid Wales and along the route of the Welshpool & Llanfair Light Railway, Castle Caereinion village is located approximately six miles west of Welshpool. With St Garmon’s Church at its heart, our community reach extends towards the villages of Berriew, to the south, and Llanfair Caereinion, to the west. This active community comes together through events, clubs, the primary school, community centre and village pub.
Latest Community News
- Spring 2022 Newsletter
- Important News About Your Community Centre
- POSTPONEMENT OF CASTLE FILM CLUB
- 100 Club Winners – October 2021
- Platinum Jubilee – Add Your Ideas to the Pot
Latest Council News
- Help us raise £800 to buy a memorial bench for the late Michael Rogers of Castle Caereinion.
- Becoming A Community Councillor
- Castle Caereinion Community Council Vacancy
- Football Facilities – Wales Grassroots Facilities Fund
- Keeping Well This Winter
Thank you to all involved in the effort to save our school this year.
Join us on Facebook
This site is updated by Green Shed Creative